Want to Receive Fisheries Magazine Every Month for Free?!
Become a member of the Society!
• receive Fisheries magazine each month
• enjoy special savings on subscriptions to AFS published books
• subscribe at member rates to the four preeminent, peer-reviewed AFS journals
• enjoy special savings on meeting registration
• join fisheries-related sections that cover your academic and professional interests
• apply for official certification as a Fisheries Professional, a process available only from AFS
• receive help when you publish with AFS
The Society needs your support. Won’t you join us today? Click to learn more!
Highlights of Fisheries Magazine – May 2015
In this Issue:
• President’s Commentary
Highlighting the 2014 AFS Award of Excellence Recipient— Kenneth A. Rose
• Policy Column
Top 10 Policy Issues for AFS
• Student Angle
How to Navigate Fisheries Education and Employment
… and more!
To access the May 2015 Fisheries magazine:
- Members either click here to go directly to Taylor and Francis
click here and sign in, then on the green, right hand menu you will see members only > members only links!
Not a member yet? Click here and learn the benefits of joining the American Fisheries Society (AFS)—the world’s oldest and largest organization dedicated to strengthening the fisheries profession, advancing fisheries science, and conserving fisheries resources.
Tagged Under: Fisheries Magazine - May 2015