The Pacific Salmon Commission is looking to hire a new data technician to work in its Vancouver office. Applications due Nov. 7, 2018. Follow the link below for a pdf with more detail about the job including how to apply.
Job opportunity with the Pacific Salmon Commission (Vancouver, BC)
- Postdoctoral Fellow Positions Available at University of Toronto Scarboro... — Postdoctoral Fellow Positions Available Mandrak Lab University of Toronto Scarborough Fish Community Change in Space and Time The Mandrak lab, University of Toronto Scarborough (UTSC), has an opening for a Postdoctoral Fellow to conduct research on quantifying changes in fish communities along an urban to rural to forest gradient. The research will be conducted at three scales. A global analysis [...]
- Summer Field Assistants Nee... — Positions: Two Arctic Field Research Assistants Duration: ~August 6 to ~ August 27, 2018 Location: Inuvik and Tuktoyaktuk, Northwest Territories Stipend: $2,100 for the three-week duration. All costs related to travel, food and accommodations are additionally covered. Description: Our study area is in a unique region of northern Canada, where Canada’s first all-season highway connection to the Arctic Ocean has [...]
- Opportunities with Fish Ecology and Conservation Phys Lab, Carleto... — PhD-level Research Associate in Quantitative Movement Ecology The Fish Ecology and Conservation Physiology Laboratory at Carleton University is seeking a PhD-level Research Associate in the area of movement ecology and applied quantitative ecology. The position will be based on campus (in Ottawa, Canada) and involve working with large biotelemetry and biologging datasets generated for a variety of aquatic animals. The [...]
- 4 PhD Positions at U of T with Don Jackson, OMNR, and ... — 4 PHD POSITIONS AT THE UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO – FISH AND AQUATIC ECOLOGY We seek highly capable and motivated individuals for 4 PhD positions as part of a collaborative research project involving the University of Toronto, Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry, and Fisheries and Oceans Canada. Successful applicants will start in May or September 2017 in the Department [...]
- Employment Opportun... — Fishery/Forestry Biologist The Gwich’in Renewable Resources Board (GRRB) is currently seeking a motivated full-time Fisheries/Forestry Biologist for its office in Inuvik, Northwest Territories. For the full advertisement, please visit the GRRB website at www.grrb.nt.ca or see GRRBFisheriesForestryBiologist_2016. Deadline: Sunday, November 13, 2016 at midnight (MST) Please direct your inquiries or submit your application including a cover letter and resume to: Gwich’in [...]